Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dear Athlete,

Congratulations! You are being contacted because you have earned a spot on Team USA for the 2011 ITU Long Distance Triathlon World Championships because of your outstanding performance at the 2010 USAT Halfmax National Championship. The 2011 World Championships are set to take place November 5, 2011 in Henderson (Las Vegas), Nevada.



I just received the above email in my inbox. I got my slot!!! Woo HOO!

Wait... this means I have to do an ITU Long Course race on the Silverman course...

"The Silverman has been branded the "toughest course in North America," featuring a 2.4 mile swim in Lake Mead, a 112 mile bike ride with over 9,700 feet climbing, and a 26.2 mile run that boasts an additional 2,000 ft elevation gain. "

Yikes! I better get working!

Soo, who's interested in a trip to Las Vegas next November??

3 comments:

sgsierra said...

Woohoooooo!! You have hit the big time! Congratuations!!

Kirsten said...

Nice job!!!

Meredith said...

Rock on girl! You are awesome!!!