Monday, February 23, 2015

Emerging From Hibernation

Whew that was rough.  The reason no one has heard from me for days is that some time last week (the days are all a blur) I got REALLY sick all of a sudden.  Those who know me know that I do not get sick, like for real ever.  I think this was food related.  I had food poisoning for sure once before and this felt a lot like that.  After one day of being totally out of commission and another day of gradually getting back to normal, I was finally starting to feel OK and then Rich got it.  Same deal for him- one day totally out of commission, one day of gradual improvement, and finally now we are both alive and well. 

I would post a picture, but it would just be the bed or the TV since that has been our life for the past however many days. 

But there is much to do!  Trailer modifications are progressing, despite the subzero temperatures.  We should FINALLY get the appraisal report for the new house today- seriously is this a master's thesis?  What takes soooo long??  The actual appraisal was weeks ago.

One thing I have been able to do though is study our driving route to AK. The Milepost is a phonebook-sized reference specifically for Alaska and northern Canada travel. Tons of detail on everything along the route. I'm really glad we discovered it.

Oh AND!  Listing of the Willow house is underway.  Many thanks to our realtor Corinne who is handling basically everything.  Anyone want to buy a house??  Gently used, well loved.

Due to our several consecutive sick days, that's all there is to report for now.  Hopefully there will be much more to update on in the next few days.

No comments: