Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Congratulations, It's a Blog!

I have never been a blog person. Not that I have anything against them, I just didn't really read them or picture myself ever writing one. I still think it's kind of a weird idea- I mean, do I really think I have enough interesting things to say that people will actually want to read it? Besides my mom, that is. I know she'll read it. Honestly though, I'm kinda boring.

But, I wanted a good way to keep track of my workouts, training-related stuff, and race reports. I'm excited about the new things I'm doing and I have some pretty big goals I'm working towards.

It's too bad that I can't blog while I'm running actually, since that's when I seem to do my best thinking. I've been writing blog posts in my head during runs for the last few weeks at least. Time to finally write them down for real, I guess!

No comments: